Look around

Monday, June 24, 2013

20130624 in Pretoria

Today's worship was extra ordinary. I felt a stretch. One goal i set after this worship is that I really need more truths and songs to build up my foundations.

In today's worship, we meditated on The Lord overcoming all things and siting on the right hand of God and the blessing of it. It is really amazing. We might not realize the blessing of it or didn't meditate how great it is. I realize the preciousness of God's heart. His love plan is from everlasting to everlasting. From the beginning when God started to plan and discuss to in eternity where our glory is known throughout the whole universe. God has always wanted us to be glory and be like The Lord. It is just that Men degrade their own value. Man is created to be like The Lord to enjoy all the blessings. This kind of glory is really indescribable.

I really need to spend more time to realize my own identity more!!!! I am soooo glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment