Look around

Sunday, June 16, 2013

20130616

Short wall with The Lord
Song : "O Lord, thank you for you've brought me to Vancouver"

Lord thank you that You've prepared my life even before I know it. Thank you I can have the journey here in Vancouver. I thank you that You've always treasured me and You helped me to treasure you. 
I thank you for those days when I don't have work so I could join more meetings and gatherings. I treasure that I got to know how to experience you, how to have a life with brothers and sisters, how to worship, and draw near to You. If I didn't have that year jobless, I wouldn't be what I am today. 

Thank you for always listening to my prayers and giving me what I need at the right moment. 

Thank you for letting me go on mission trips. I really thank you for all the support from my parents, friends, and brothers and sisters. 

I realize more and more that you want to use me. I thank you for all those whom you have put into my life. They have blessed me and taught me very valuable lessons. Although sometimes I might not treasure them as much as I should, but you never give up on me. 

Lord I do not know where you will lead me tomorrow, but I treasure that I can follow you and your will! 

I really treasure my life. 

While in Pretoria, South Africa 

No comments:

Post a Comment