Lord, how could I not give thanks.
When I think of the people that you put in my life, some are easy to be with, some give difficult comments, some have no motivation, some are full of life... All these are to mould me.
If you did not give me all these i'd never learn what i've known now.
One think I give thanks is how my parents are. Although I understand that people's character are affected by many factors like genetic influences and where they grew up, but their character and personality help me see the greatness of the Lord as a Man. I just want to be like the Lord.
I learn to not mind too much of what bothers me from others. If it is me that needs to learn, then I try to improve~
When I think of the people that you put in my life, some are easy to be with, some give difficult comments, some have no motivation, some are full of life... All these are to mould me.
If you did not give me all these i'd never learn what i've known now.
One think I give thanks is how my parents are. Although I understand that people's character are affected by many factors like genetic influences and where they grew up, but their character and personality help me see the greatness of the Lord as a Man. I just want to be like the Lord.
I learn to not mind too much of what bothers me from others. If it is me that needs to learn, then I try to improve~
Night~
Love is when you love and you put your all in it.
Love is also when you don't feel like it but you still do it because you know it's right.
No comments:
Post a Comment